Alaga Boot Mount Carrier With Clamps
Until we got one of these, we only had two choices when it came to transporting bikes in our sedan: Either ride a bike that was designed for an eight year old or remove the wheels, pedals, handlebars, saddle and squeeze the frame in the boot.
If you have a sedan (you know, a car with a boot) or a hatchback, one of these carriers will fit easily onto your boot. Simply strap it in place, no tools required, and you can take two bikes wherever you go without damaging them or your car. This model even has clamps on the rails to hold your bikes in place so you don't need to worry about tying them down with bungee cords.
- Can carry two bikes
- Max load capacity 40kg
- Tool Free installation
- install adn remove quickly & easily
- Rubberised clamp system holds your bikes in place and wont damage the paint
- Non-skid high density foam pads protect your cars paint job too
- Folds up for easy storage
- Fits most sedans and hatchbacks