Showers Pass Veleau Hydration System
If you have even a smattering of French, you’ll know the name VelEau is genius. If you don’t, you’ll see that the VelEau hydration system is genius. Imagine a waterbottle strapped to your saddle with a retractable tube that mounts on your handlebars, held in place by a pair of magnets. Well that’s what an engineer and avid cyclist did to invent the Veleau system. He didn’t want to carry a sweaty backpack or fumble around on the bike frame for a small bottle. Instead he came up with a hydration system which allows you to take sips from a bite valve without taking your eyes off the road, which is easier, safer and much less sweaty for your back.
- Carry your drink on the bike instead of on your back
- Holds up to 1.2 litres of liquid
- Fits most frames without the need for bottle cage mounts
- Automatic retracting reels hold the drink tube in place
- Integrated seat bag for storing a tube, tools, etc