KORE Repute Handlebar Stem
When they told us the Repute was the most popular stem from KORE, it was easy to see why.
Forged from aerospace aluminium for strength and rigidity then CNC machined to the highest precision, nothing has been overlooked with this stem. It's super lightweight construction makes it ideal on an all mountain trail slayer while its strength and rigidity put it right at home on a gravity riding dirt jumper.
The Repute stem has a true zero degree rise geometry and is available in 35 or 50mm extensions. The high gloss polished finish comes in any colour, as long as it's black, and features a laser KORE logo on the front plate.
- AL6061-T6 3D Forged construction with post CNC
- CNC centre bore to reduce weight
- Cross clamp steerer bolts
- Zero degree rise
- 31.8mm Bar bore
- 1 1/8 Steerer clamp
- 35mm Stack height
- High polished black finish
- Laser KORE logo
- Available in 35mm or 50mm extensions
- Light weight at only 126g (35mm) or 163g (50mm)