Sigma R1 Bluetooth Heart Rate Strap
King Harald Bluetooth, who ruled Denmark in the 10th century never rode a bike, but did live a completely wireless existence (as did everyone else in the 10th century). He lent his name to Bluetooth apparently, which brings us nicely onto the Sigma R1 Bluetooth® heart rate monitor, handily attached to a strap and wirelessly compatible with most devices and sports apps.
This allows the committed cyclist to track the intensity of his or her workouts with unprecedented accuracy in fantastic comfort. The R1 is attached to a COMFORTEX+ textile chest belt: an ultra-light, comfortable, well-fitting (and dashing) belt that features laminated electrodes for better skin contact.
Pair this with your favourite Android device or iPhone and one of the many sports apps out there and you have a fantastic training tool to monitor your heart rate.
Transmits the following information:
- ECG-accurate heart rate
- RR intervals in milliseconds for determining the heart rate variability
- Battery status
- Can withstand a static water pressure of 3 ATM for a limited period, making it ideal for many sporting activities.
- A measuring range of 30 to 240 beats per minute.
- Standard CR 2032 button cell battery with 1 year+ life expectancy.
- Adjustable COMFORTEX+ strap